Terms and Conditions
Zootout is a one stop application, which allows the user to complete tasks of multiple applications in a single application . By using Zootout services, as defined below, which are owned and operated by Zootout Advertising Pvt. Ltd., and by accessing Zootout app and all the linked pages owned and operated by Zootout, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as well as any other guidelines, rules and additional terms referenced herein are incorporated by this collectively - "Terms & Conditions".
Services:- Zootout is a one stop application, which allows the user to complete tasks of multiple applications in a single application . By using Zootout services, as defined below, which are owned and operated by Zootout Advertising Pvt. Ltd., and by accessing Zootout app and all the linked pages owned and operated by Zootout, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as well as any other guidelines, rules and additional terms referenced herein are incorporated by this collectively - "Terms & Conditions".
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
- Any failure on Zootout's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Zootout's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Acceptance of Terms
Your use of services offered by Zootout (referred to Services in this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Zootout. This page explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement (referred as Terms & Conditions in this document). The name 'Zootout' has been used interchangeably with 'Zootoutapp.in'. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Zootout will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by Zootout in the user interface for any particular Service.
Use of Site
You may only use our site with accepting these terms & conditions. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of our site by you and anyone using your password and login information. You agree to be completely responsible for all charges, fees (including, without limitation) any reservation fees charged by us), duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of our site. You also represent and warrant that all information supplied by you is true and accurate. You may only use our site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use our site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our site. Your access to our site may not be uninterrupted or available at all times. We cannot promise that our site will be error-free, that defects or errors will be corrected or that our site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. You will not use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our site or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment.
Rights Zootout respects your rights and does not wish (but have such right)
to censor any text and other materials (collectively "Content"\"Materials")
you may use or create in connection with the Services. Zootout has
established the rules set forth below with respect to Content. Please note
that these rules do not create any third party rights or create any private
right of action, but may be enforced solely by Zootout in its sole
Zootout may review, but does not have the obligation to review any Content. The decision by Zootout does not take action to enforce these rules in a particular instance will not be considered a waiver of any right to do so in the future or in other situations.
You shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service;
- collect any information about other users or members (including but not limited to usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit with other Zootout Site users or members;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other users or members of the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service or otherwise interfere with other user's or member's enjoyment of the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service;
- submit any third party materials or Content without such third party's prior written consent;
- submit any Content or material that falsely express or imply that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Zootout;
- submit any Content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use of the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content offered on the Zootout Site for other than your own use;
- submit Content or materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity;
- submit false or misleading information to Zootout;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- use the Zootout Site and/or Zootout Service, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
- Zootout and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Zootout on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- In consideration for Zootout granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Zootout may place such advertising on the Services.
Improvement: By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Zootout and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.